Bridge Life Cycle Optimisation
Optimising of bridges considering all aspects during the life cycle includes: functionality, techniques, economics, aesthetics, repair etc...
The results of the ETSI Project Stage III was presented in Final
Seminar in Malmö 14-15 May 2012. Altogether 42 participants attended the seminar during two days.
Results of ETSI 3 are collected in the Research Report: ETSI Stage 3 Research Report Tools developed for Life Cycle Analysis are available: ETSI Life Cycle Tools ETSI Project Stage III was a continuation to the work done in earlier two Stages during the years 2006-2009.
- Project Stage III was organized to work in five Task Groups (TG:s)
- Task Group 1: Testing of the developed tools
- Task Group 2: Data Base and Material Groups.
- Task Group 3: Updating and Completing WebLCC
- Task Group 4: Updating and Completing BridgeLCA
- Task Group 5: Implementing ETSI systems in bridge design process
Stage III was carried out in co-operation of four Nordic countries:
Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Project was funded by
NordFou and Road Authorities of Nordic
- List of Participants of the ETSI Project Stage III
- Danish Road Directorate
- Finnish Transport Agency
- Norwegian Public Roads Administration
- Swedish Transport Administration
- Aalto University (as Coordinator)
- Royal Institute of Technology KTH
- The Norwegian University of Science and Technology NTNU
- COWI Denmark
- WSP Finland
- VR Track